We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will need to be able to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- 7 to 10 years of software development experience, with 3+ years of experience in solving highly complex problems related to implementation and development.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Design and realization of core components of the new architecture, establish technical vision with the development team and turn it into reality with attention to detail.
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches, workflows, and technologies.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to the team.
- Ensure software design meets all requirements of quality, security, and scalability.
- Identify architectural cost and risk drivers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and globally distributed teams of architects, developers, and product owners.
- Must have hands-on coding skills preferably in core technologies like Java or Python or .Net.
- Experience working with AI or Blockchain-based technology is an advantage.
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations for use within the software architecture.
- Ensure that projects follow the development of life cycle and meet quality standards.
- Must have experience in client interaction and handling.
- Having work experience in a start-up ecosystem is an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.